You can create separate Projects for separate clients within a single Workspace.
In Nozzle, you can add as many projects as you like at no extra cost, but all the keywords in your projects will apply to your Workspace’s billing plan.
Check out the video for a quick overview of adding new Projects.
Take a look at this article to determine whether or not you really need to create a new Project:
Create a new Project by following these steps.
- Click Projects in the left-side navigation menu. This will take you to your Workspace overview where you can see all of your current Projects.
- Click the Add Project button at the top.
- Give it a name in the Project Name field.
- This will automatically generate the Project Slug.
- You can click the Edit Slug button at this point to rename it, if you like, but we generally recommend using the auto-generated slug.
- Click the green Create Project button.