On your keyword source page, click Add Phrases, paste in your keywords, select devices and locales, and set a tracking schedule
To learn how to add keywords to track, watch the video or follow the steps below.
➡️ If you have not yet added keywords, you can click the Configure Keyword Sources button on your home screen and skip steps 1 and 2. Otherwise follow all the steps below.
- Go to the Keyword Manager: just click the Teams tab in the top navigation bar, then click on the Settings Cog next your team's name.
- Click on your desired keyword source, or create a new one using the Add Keyword Source button. This will take you to your keyword source page. Everything you need to add keywords is on this page.
- On your keyword source page, name your keyword list. It's common to include tracking schedule, device, and/or locale in the name.
- Click the Add Phrases button located in the Phrases table.
- Type or paste your phrases into the Phrases box. You can tag your phrases to groups now, using the Groups bar, or you can manage your keywords and keyword groups later in the Phrases and Groups tables.
- To the right, select at least one device and locale to track your keywords from.
- Click the Add Schedule button to add a tracking schedule for your keywords.
- At the bottom of the page, you can see your keyword total, as well as all your keywords listed in a table with device(s), locale(s), and group(s).
- To finish, click the green Create Keywords button.
Now your keywords are being monitored! Allow 30-60 minutes for your first data pull to occur.