On your keyword source page, click Add Phrases, paste in your keywords, select devices and locales, and set a tracking schedule
To learn how to add keywords to track, watch the video or follow the steps below.
➡️ If you have not yet added keywords, you can click the Add Keywords & Schedules button on your home screen and skip steps 1 and 2 in the list below. Otherwise follow all the listed steps.
- Navigate to the Keyword Manager: just click the Projects tab in the top navigation bar, then click the Settings Cog or the Manage Keywords button near your project's name.
- Click on your desired keyword source, or create a new one using the Add Keyword Source button. This will take you to your keyword source page. Everything you need for adding keywords is on this page.
- On your keyword source page, name your keyword source. Be descriptive—it will make your life easier. And don't worry, you can change the name later.
- Click the Add Phrases button located in the Phrases table.
- Type or paste your phrases into the Phrases box. You can assign your phrases to groups now, using the Keyword Groups bar, or you can manage your keywords and keyword groups later in the Phrases and Keyword Groups tables.
- To the right, select at least one device and locale to track your keywords from.
- Pick one schedule using the Schedule dropdown to choose how often you want new data pulled for your keywords.
- At the bottom of the page, you can see your keyword total, as well as all your keywords listed in a table with device(s), locale(s), and keyword group(s).
- To finish, click the green Save Keywords button.
Now your keywords are being monitored! Allow 30-60 minutes for your first data pull to occur.