You can easily track your Google My Business listing in Nozzle.
In order to add your GMB listing to a Brand in Nozzle, you will need to find your GMB ID/CID and enter it into the right field.
This is how you do it:
From GMB Dashboard:
- Open your Google My Business profile in your dashboard
- Find the “View on Maps” option and right click it
- Copy the link address
- Paste the address in your browser’s address bar
- Your CID number appears after the “cid=” in the address
- Copy that number and paste it in the field on your Brand configuration
- Click Save Brand
From Google Maps:
- Search for your business in Google and click on the Map associated with your result
- Right click on the left panel (where your business information is displayed) and select “View page source”
- This page will be filled with a whole lot of code we don’t need, and one bit we do
- Press CTRL + F then search for the source code “ludocid“
Your CID account number will be right after the source code “ludocid\\u003d”.
Note: this method is particularly effective when you want to find a competitor’s CID so you can keep track of what they’re doing in the local scene. (Learn more about tracking your competitors.)