These are the 5 most common reasons that you may not be able to log in.
- There is currently no password option for Nozzle. If you sign in with email, then you get a magic link sent to you that you click on to get in. If the initial email used during the sign in process is a Google account, you can simply use the Log in with Google option going forward.
- You can also invite another email of yours that is a Google account and just login with that one going forward.
- You may have an adblocker - maybe on your internet connection - that isn't allowing the login connection via Google Firebase. Many VPNs also turn on adblockers by default. You'll need to pause it or turn it off when using Nozzle.
- You can determine whether or not this is the problem by accessing Nozzle on a mobile device that isn't connected to WIFI. If you can log in this way, then an adblocker is the issue.
- Google may be denying you access. Go to https://accounts.google.com/ separately from the Nozzle login page to make sure you can access your Google account.
- You may have more than one email and are trying to log in with the one that you did not use to authenticate the first time you accepted the invite to the workspace.
- Did you create two Workspaces on accident? If so, maybe you are trying to log into the wrong workspace. Here's how to switch between workspaces.