Different reasons that you may not be able to log in.
- There is no password option for Nozzle currently. If you sign in with email, then you get a magic link sent to you that you click on to get in. If the initial email used during the sign in with email process is a Google account, you can simply use the log in with Google option going forward. You can also invite another email of yours that is a google account as a User and just login with that one going forward.
- You may have an adblocker, maybe on your internet connection, that isn't allowing the login connection via Google Firebase. A decent number of VPN's turn on adblockers by default. You'll need to pause it or turn it off when using Nozzle. Test accessing Nozzle on a mobile device that isn't connected to WIFI. If you can log in this way, then an adblocker is the issue.
- Google may be denying you access. Go to https://accounts.google.com/ separately from the Nozzle login page to make sure you can access your Google account.
- You may have more than one email and not using the one that you did to authenticate the first time you accepted the invite to the workspace.
- Did you create two workspaces on accident? If so, maybe you are logged into the wrong workspace. Here's how to switch between workspaces.