On your keyword source page, use the Schedule dropdown
- You can set the tracking schedule for your keywords on your keyword source page: just click the Projects tab in the top navigation bar and click the Settings Cog or the Manage Keywords button near your project name, then select your desired keyword source.
- On your keyword source page, scroll down a little until you see the Schedules section in the right column (below Devices and Locales).
- Use the Schedules dropdown to select your desired schedule, i.e., choose how often you want your keywords monitored: hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.
- If you want to add a custom start or end date, check the appropriate option and select the desired date.
- Click the green Save Keywords button. Now your keywords are being monitored on the tracking schedule you set.