Are you tracking your keywords from the right location?
- Go to your desired keyword source page:
- Click the Projects tab in the top navigation bar
- Click on the Settings Cog next your Project's name or click the Manage Keywords button
- Select your desired keyword source
- Scroll down until you see the Locales section.
- Click +Add Locale and then type your desired location into the Search field.
The "United States - English - Country - United States" locale is the default location, but you can remove it by clicking the "x" to the right of it.
In Nozzle, a SERP is defined as a keyword x device x locale, and each subscription plan has a certain number of monthly SERPs. So, be aware that the more locales you enter, the more SERPs you will pull, which could cause you to reach your subscriptions limit.
Always click Save Keywords after you make any changes in the Keyword Manager.